Monday, May 2, 2016

Mom and Dad Owl Cards

Sorry I haven't been blogging much. I keep intending to and either I get too busy to blog or I just forget. Anyway I'm showcasing a couple new cards I made over the weekend.



#1 Dad





 I Picked these owl stickers up at Hobby Lobby a couple weeks ago because I thought they were so cute.






The tile letters are from Simon Says Stamp Game Tile Letters Stamp Set




I Love You Mom





The flowers are some that I purchased off of Etsy a while back and the seller no longer carries them.











Supplies I used: *La Petite and Paper Studio items are found at Hobby Lobby
cardstock - Paper Studio 
paper - (#1 Dad) Woodland Retreat Paper Studio, (I Love You Mom) Fresh Floral Stack DCWV
tile letters - Game Tile Letters Simon Says Stamp
owls - La Petites 
ribbon flowers - Etsy



1 comment:

  1. Very cute Jessi. A handmade card is a special treat for whoever receives one.

    ReplyDelete