Sunday, June 19, 2016

High Five Graduate Card

Hello. I hope everyone had a good Father's Day today!
I wish I had a Father's day project to share with you today, but the card I had planned on making this week had to be postponed due to orders that had to be expedited. I wouldn't have even had this card if it hadn't been that I needed a card since we were invited to a graduation party Saturday.






I cut a strip about 1/4" of gold glitter and I accidentally didn't cut it straight so I overlapped the purple polka dot paper to cover up the seam.





 The photo frame and the girl have been cut out using my new cricut explore air, and I backed the frames with gold glitter paper.





I just love her little high heel shoes.






Have a good week everyone!



Supplies I used:  *La Petite and Paper Studio are found at Hobby Lobby
Cardstock 
Glitter paper - Classic Glam Glitter pack (Paper Studio)
Polka dot paper - Back to Basics pack (Paper Studio)
Photo frames - Small Talk Frames and Tags die (Cricut)
Girl - Create a Friend (Cricut)
Explore Air Machine - (Cricut)









1 comment: