Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Day 9 - Coloring Book Card


Today is day 9 of Kathy Racoosin's 30 day coloring challenge. And for today I am sharing another coloring book card that I colored during days 6-8 and finished today. 




Day 6 landed on Sunday and I don't always have a lot of time to color or create anything. Excuse the mess at the bottom of the page, I was trying out some different colors.




For Day 7, just like Day 6, I didn't have a lot of time to color. But this time the problem happened to be orders, which is a good problem to have mind you. 




I added some yellow to the mix for Day 8. I hated that the process was going slow but love how it all unfolded.




And for Day 9 I finally finished the card. It kind of reminds me of a stained glass window. What do you think?




I hope you enjoyed today's card. Come back tomorrow for another fun card. And just a reminder, you can follow my coloring journey on Instagram. jessica.marie.backer


Supplies I used: 
cardstock - red, teal, black, and yellow
coloring book page - Coloroma, Color Me Happy! 
markers - Crayola
sentiment - LJD For the Boys clear stamp set (My Favorite Things) 




1 comment:

  1. That pattern even looks a little like a lady bug. Beautiful work and card.

    ReplyDelete