Saturday, September 10, 2016

Welcome Baby Cards


Hello friends. Tonight I am bringing you three adorable cards featuring Lawn Fawn. And yes, as you can see I am still working on the 30 Day Coloring Challenge. (This summer, has been my busiest.)


For day 17 and 18 I made two baby cards for two babies in our church, one recently made her arrival and the other one is due in a few weeks. And the sweet thing is, I colored them in their colors.








Can you guess what Baby Boy's theme is?



And this next one was a fun one to make. A customer requested this color scheme and I decided to use it on my next card. The owl and flag bunting have been cut with the cricut and then pieced together.








I hope you enjoyed tonight's post and have a blessed Sunday!


Supplies I used:
Cricut machine
Glitter cardstock - Paper Studio
Textured and non-textured cardstock - Paper Studio
Little Bundle Stamp Set - Lawn Fawn
Crayola pencil
Black archival ink

No comments:

Post a Comment