|I bet you can guess who this is!|
Instead of snowflakes, I put silver flowers on her dress; just another way I put my on twist to the movie theme.
The clouds at the base of the castle are 3d. And the sky is colored with colored pencil.
Supplies I used: (Paper Studio Products are found at Hobby Lobby)
- Blank card - Paper Studio
- Cardstock, textured and nontextured - Paper Studio
- Crayola - colored pencil
- Lawn Fawn - Love You S'mores Stamp Set (Trees and Hills)
- Sweet Stamp Shop - Unicorn Stamp Set (Clouds)
- Cricut - Create a Friend cartridge (Girls and Castle)
I am entering this card in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Die Crazy