To see the original 2014 goal post click here
2014 Goals for KarftieKidz
- Double what I made in 2013 ------ I have made a little over half than what I did last year.
- Write my about page ------ Still need to do that.
- Have about 220 items listed by my birthday (April 21) and 300 or more by the end of the year ------ Well my birthday as come and gone I still do not have 220 items in my shop. I have listed new items but have also sold a lot of items. (That's a good thing) I will aim for 300 by the end of the year though.
- Have a bigger inventory of birthday, mother's day, father's day, graduation, Christmas, and valentines day cards ------ I haven't really done a whole lot in this area. I've already missed valentines day, and mother's day is very close. I still have some time for graduation and father's day but they may be slim as well. I am aiming to have a bigger selection of Christmas this year.
- Add wedding and baby cards ------ Again I haven't done much in this area.
- Add more colors and themes to die cut sets ------ I have done this and will do more.
- Add gift card holders, magnets, decorative clothespins and paper clips ------ Haven't done this yet but I am thinking of gift card holders.
- Make and list jewelry in other shop ------ Hoping to work on this during the summer.
- Learn how to sew simple items ------ I haven't sewed simple items yet but I am working on crocheting a ruffle scarf.
- Make birthday cards for all the little kids in church ------ I have been doing this since the first of the year.
- Blog more ------ Still working on this.
One thing I didn't add to my goal list was baby banners. I have made and sold baby banners in different themes. So far I have 5 or 6 different themed banners)
Here some pictures of some of the projects I am working on.
|The ruffle scarf I was talking about|