2014 Goals for KraftieKidz
- Double what I made in 2013
- Write my about page
- Have about 240 items listed by my birthday (April 21) and 300 or more by the end of the year
- Have a bigger inventory of birthday, mother's day, father's day, christmas, valentine's day, and graduation cards than I did in 2013
- Add wedding, and baby cards
- Add more colors and themes to die cut sets
- Add gift card holders, magnets, clothes pins, and paper clips
- Make and list more jewelry in our other shop
- Learn how to sew simple items
- Make birthday cards for all the little kids in church
- Blog more
I may not get to do everything this year and some goals are even pretty high. But I love challenging myself; it's helps me come up with creative ways to become better.
So what are your goals for 2014. I would love to read them.
I'll leave you with some photos from 2013.