Here are the goals I posted earlier this year or better yet at the end of 2013:
2014 Goals for KraftieKidz
- Double what I made in 2013 2013 ended with 86 sales and $437.81 in revenue, and 2014 ended with 64 sales and $668.59. That's not exactly doubling but that's still pretty good.
- Write my about page
- Have about 240 items listed by my birthday (April 21) and 300 or more listed by the end of the year. I am far from that.
- Have a bigger inventory birthday, mother's day, father's day, christmas, valentines day, and graduation cards, than I did in 2013. I made more in birthday and graduation, but didn't get around to listing all of them. I made more Christmas as well, but didn't get to list them all; I sold most of them locally. I also had a bigger inventory for back to school.
- Add wedding and baby cards. I added baby cards.
- Add more colors and themes to die cut sets. Done.
- Add gift card holders, magnets, clothes pins, and paper clips. I added a few gift cards.
- Make and list jewelry in our other shop.
- Learn how to sew simple items. I have learned how to sew. Now I plan to start helping mama with sewing the simple skirts very soon.
- Make birthday cards for all the little kids in church. I started with the 1-3 year olds.
- Blog more. I did blog more this year than in 2013, but not by much.
Other goals that I achieved that are not listed:
- Opening an instagram account
- Opening a pintrest account
- Selling in a local boutique shop
- Selling at local craft markets
I'm a little bummed that I didn't accomplish more but looking at the whole list I did achieve a good bit. I'll just work even harder next year.
My next post I will share my goals for 2015. (All of these goals will roll over into next year.)
But before I do, I will leave you with some pictures taken throughout the year.
Happy New Year!