Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Best Friend Ombre Card


Today I'm sharing a card that I made for a challenge, two challenges actually. I know it's been awhile since I have participated in a challenge and I hope I get to participate in more this year.



This is a new design for me, I have never made a card like this. The background is made up of hexagons that was punched out of several shades of blue and then pieced together to create an ombre background, I then scattered tiny red hearts all over.



I just love this sentiment from Stampin Up,  it says "once in a lifetime you meet someone who changes everything"




I had so much fun making this card and I already have some more ideas for cards.


Supplies I used:
Textured cardstock - Coredinations
Hexagon hand punches - Fiskars
Heart punch - Paper Studio
Sentiment - Stampin Up


I'm entering this card in two challenges.









3 comments:

  1. how fun is this!?!?! :) thank you for playing along with us at the simon says stamp wednesday challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool design! Love the layers of color and the sweet hearts. Thanks for joining in on the "best friends" challenge with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a beautiful card, Jessi. I hope it finds it's way into the hand of someone who's found Mr/Miss Right.

    ReplyDelete