Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Day 1 - Flying By Card


Kathy Racoosin's  30 day coloring challenge is finally under way and for day 1 I created a card featuring Your Next Stamp's set Just Plane Amazing. 









I use coloring pencils since I don't have a good set of markers but I hope to invest in a good set soon. 








I hope you enjoyed today's post. I won't be blogging everyday this challenge but I will try to blog at least a couple times a week.



Supplies I used:
 - Cardstock
 - Just Plane Amazing Stamp Set - Your Next Stamp
 - Clouds - Cricut Air Machine

5 comments:

  1. Hi Jessica! What an adorable card!
    I've enjoyed checking out your blog (via the Cast Team link)

    XOXO
    Laurie Anne
    http://artfulbitsandbytes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Jessi - they are just plane cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clever! I like the effect with pencils.

    ReplyDelete