Monday, February 16, 2015

Snow Owl Birthday Card and Matching I Am One Banner

Hi, It's been awhile since I have posted a project, but I wanted to share with you this card and banner I made for a little girl in our church who was turning one.

To make this card I cut the base out of textured turquoise cardstock. I cut the white cardstock 1/2" shorter than base and punched out a scalloped circle to create a window and glued the white to the base.





I stamped the owl with black archival ink, colored with a crayola pencil, fussy cut, and mounted it with 3d foam tape. I then placed it in the circle.



I stamped 'Happy Birthday' on the white cardstock in the black archival ink and then I hand punched the 5/8" snowflakes out of pink textured cardstock from my scrap stash and scattered them on the card. I glued the snowflakes with a glue pen because they're so small.

And here is the matching banner.



Supplies I used: *Paper Studio and Stampabilities products are from Hobby Lobby
- turquoise textured cardstock - Paper Studio
- pink textured cardstock - Paper Studio
- white cardstock - Paper Studio
- doodle owl rubber stamp - Stampabilities
- scalloped circle punch
- snowflake punch - Paper Studio
- blue pencil - Crayola
- scissors
-  glue runner - 3L MyStick
- glue pen - Tombow
- foam tape - 3L

No comments:

Post a Comment