Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Photos From Myrtle Beach Part 1

There was a preacher's conference that we attended last week in Hartsville, SC. And we decided since we would already be in that general area we would go down on Thursday to Myrtle Beach and then on Friday drive back up to Hartsville.
You can imagine how excited we were; it's been at least ten years since I've been to the beach, and we were wanting some beach photos to go in the shop as well. Here's some of them. (Warning: Since there are so many pics I will split them up in several blog posts. At least one more.)


View from our room










I can see why people believed Christopher Columbus would sail off the end of the earth. All you see is water and sky. If I didn't know any better I'd believe that too.












Our hotel





1 comment:

  1. Makes me long for the beach. I was in Myrtle Beach only once. At Easter time. Much warmer then but still not warm enough to swim in the surf. But, fortunately, Myrtle has more than enough to keep your busy. Your pictures are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete