Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Day 1 of 30 Day Coloring Challenge - You've Got A Friend In Me



Hi all. I have decided to participate in Kathy Racoosin's 30 Day Coloring Challenge even though all I have are cheap colored pencils. For more info just visit Kathy's blog here,

I probably won't get to blog every day but you can see all of my projects over on my instagram @kraftiekidz


For to day I decided to color an image for a birthday card for a special little boy in our church.

 Here is the image



And here it is on the card




This image was a bit of a challenge. It has a lot of small detail and to be honest I'm not crazy about teeny tiny detailing, but I think this came out really good.








Supplies I Used: *All Paper Studio products are found at Hobby Lobby
- brown textured cardstock - Paper Studio single sheet
- white cardstock - Paper Studio single sheet
- red bandana paper - Paper Studio single sheet
- rubber stamp image - EK Success 
- colored pencils
- sentiment - hand lettered in black pen
- paper trimmer
- glue runner - 3L Mystick



No comments:

Post a Comment