Hi all. I have decided to participate in Kathy Racoosin's 30 Day Coloring Challenge even though all I have are cheap colored pencils. For more info just visit Kathy's blog here,
I probably won't get to blog every day but you can see all of my projects over on my instagram @kraftiekidz
For to day I decided to color an image for a birthday card for a special little boy in our church.
And here it is on the card
This image was a bit of a challenge. It has a lot of small detail and to be honest I'm not crazy about teeny tiny detailing, but I think this came out really good.
Supplies I Used: *All Paper Studio products are found at Hobby Lobby
- brown textured cardstock - Paper Studio single sheet
- white cardstock - Paper Studio single sheet
- red bandana paper - Paper Studio single sheet
- rubber stamp image - EK Success
- colored pencils
- sentiment - hand lettered in black pen
- paper trimmer
- glue runner - 3L Mystick