Thursday, August 11, 2016

Day 17 - Happy Birthday Mermaid Card


For day 17 I am bringing you a card featuring The Greeting Farm's Mermaid Anya cling stamp. 







To create the the 3d affect and still use the twine behind the image I cut out the stamped image that I colored beforehand, and glued the twine on the back of the image. I then placed 3d foam tape on the back.











I used pearl accents to represent bubbles and to give the card a little pizzazz; cause, you know, who doesn't like some extra bling. 



Supplies I Used: *Paper Studio and La Petite products are found at Hobby Lobby
red textured cardstock
navy and white stripe paper - Paper Studio
Mermaid Anya cling stamp - The Greeting Farm
sentiment - Simon Says Stamp
markers - crayola
pearl accents - La Petite 
twine

No comments:

Post a Comment