Monday, August 8, 2016

Day 16 - Poinsettia Christmas Card



Hello everyone. I apologize for going MIA for a little while but I had Etsy orders to fill. And though the coloring challenge is over I am still continuing (by the way I still have orders coming in but right now I have some extra time to post.) 

For today's post I made a Christmas card. 




I stamped the poinsettia three times and then cut out each piece. I then colored and stacked the pieces.





I used a gold metallic sharpie marker for both the pine needles and the little balls in the middle.









I have no earthly idea what brand of stamp this is, but I absolutely love it. 







Supplies I used: 
red textured cardstock
gold and green scrapbook paper - Christmas Traditions paper pad (Paper Studio)
Poinsettia rubber stamp
Sentiment clear stamp
black pen
colored pencil - Crayola
gold metallic marker - Sharpie


No comments:

Post a Comment