Tuesday, January 13, 2015

You Are In Our Thought And Prayers - Sympathy Card

Today's card is not a very happy card; I made this in honor of those who were killed and those who were affected by the tragedy that happened in Paris.

I am also entering this in the Simon Says Something New Challenge; link below.







 A Closeup of the flower.




Please excuse the the spots under the vellum. I like to use glue dots with my projects and I just haven't found something I like to use with vellum.






Supplies I used:  *La Petites and Paper Studio products are from Hobby Lobby
- black textured cardstock - Paper Studio shingle sheet
-white cardstock for the inside - Paper Studio single sheet
- swirl hearts vellum - Paper Studio single sheet
- permanent glue runner - 3L Mystick
- flower 3D sticker from April in Paris set - La Petites
- sentiment - written by hand



I am entering this card in the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Something New. *New Stash


Jessica

3 comments:

  1. What a thoughtful card. Beautiful rose. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know vellum is difficult to adhere to other papers. There must be an answer somewhere. Have you "Googled" it. The card is so beautiful though. I love the layers on the rose.

    ReplyDelete