Monday, January 12, 2015

A Little Miracle in Pink - Baby Girl Card

Here is today's card that I am entering in Simon Says Something New Challenge.


I used Sweet Stamp Shop's Baby Town stamp set to create this card. This is the first time I have used this set since bought it and the layout of the card is new to me as well.




 Here is a closeup of the card. I stamped the baby storefront on white cardstock and colored it in with colored pencils and then cut it out. I used foam adhesive to make it 3D. 




And here's a closeup of the sentiments.





I like how the card turned out, but I know what I will do different the next time I do something like this. 



Supplies I Used: *Paper Studio products are from Hobby Lobby
- white cardstock - Paper Studio single sheet
- pink floral paper - Paper Studio single sheet
- pink cardstock - Paper Studio shingle sheet
- baby storefront and sentiment clear stamps - Sweet Stamp Shop - Baby Town 



I am entering this card in the Simon Says Wednesday's Challenge - Something New


Jessica


No comments:

Post a Comment