Today I am featuring two birthday cards that I made for two very special people, my Pastor and his wife.
I apologize for the bad photos. I had to take pictures in a hurry before heading to their birthday party. I accidentally let their birthdays slip up on me, Oops.
I loved how the cards turned out. Both Pastor and his wife love Starbucks so of course I had to go with Starbucks colors. And I got really excited when I found the green and white striped paper for Pastor's card.
Supplies I used: All supplies came from Hobby Lobby
- brown textured cardstock
- white cardstock for the inside
- green and white striped paper - Paper Studio, single sheet
- gold wedding chevron - Paper Studio, single sheet
- vintage green ornate - Paper Studio, single sheet
- Coffee Talk 3D stickers - Paper House
I am also entering these two cards in the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Something New. I created these cards with my new stash.