Thursday, January 1, 2015

Goodbye 2014, Welcome 2015!


Happy New Year Everybody!

I don't know about you, but I'm looking forward to what's ahead for this year. God blessed us in so many ways during 2014. He blessed both KraftieKidz and CreationsbyJessi with sales, (Even though KraftieKidz sales slacked off towards the end of the year it did way better than in 2013) He helped us find the local craft market and opened up a door to sell in a local boutique shop; We have a website in the works, and we even got new machines for both businesses!

I am thrilled at what God did for us, and I am exited to see what God will do in 2015!

Here are my Goals for 2015. Remember some of these rolled off of last year's list.

2015 Goals for KraftieKidz
- Double what I made in 2014  This is more of a wish than a goal; but then again I can't sale what I don't make or list, so I guess it can be considered a goal. 
- Write my about page
- Have 150 items in my shop by my birthday (April 21) and over 200 items by the end of the year
-  Have a bigger inventory of valentine's day, birthday, mother's day, father's day, graduation, baby, and Christmas than I did in 2014
- Add more gift card holders
- Add more colors and themes to table confetti sets
- Add more birthday and baby themes to banner section
- Add a wedding section
- Post more on Instagram    Preferably every day or at least every other day 
- Blog more    Preferably more than once a week 
- Connect my Instagram and blog together     In so doing this I should achieve both blogging and posting more on Instagram 
- Connect both my Instagram and blog to my shop
- Pin items at least twice a week   One day pin items from KraftieKidz and CreationsbyJessi, and one day pin items from other shops
- Help Mama with her Social Media promoting


Other Goals
- Make birthday cards for the kids in my church
- Learn how to use different techniques and mediums for cardmaking as well as make cards using the different layouts I don't normally use
- Be a Godly witness and example to those around me and those I come in contact with. Whether at church, through the local craft market, social media, or even through etsy; which is sometimes even harder because it's hard to read people's emotions and attitudes correctly, but definitely still doable.


Like last year, I may not reach all of these goals, but it's nice to write out a list and then work one day at a time to achieve those goals.

So what are your goals for 2015? I would love to see them.

Jessica


2 comments:

  1. (I posted a comment, but that one is in cyber-land somewhere. I'd like to try again!)

    I like how you are specific in your goals, Jessi. Gives me inspiration to try my hand on a couple of things: blogging and setting goals again!

    ReplyDelete